Victim of Utrecht mass shooting discharged from hospital
A 21-year-old woman from Nieuwegein who was injured in a mass shooting in Utrecht last week, was discharged from the hospital on Monday. She will continue her recovery at home, her lawyer said on Tuesday, NU.nl reports.
"She thanks everyone for the support she's receiving, in whatever form", the lawyer said. He called on the press to leave the young woman alone and respect her privacy.
There have been several commemorations for the victims of the attack. The largest happened on Friday evening, when thousands of people participated in a silent march and left flowers at the scene of the shooting.