Dutch King expresses condolences to France; No reports of Dutch victims in Nice Attack
Dutch King Willem-Alexander expressed his condolences to the people of France following a terrorist attack in Nice on Thursday. "Our heart goes out to the victims of the attack in Nice", he said. So far there have been no reports of Dutch victims.
"France was hit hard on its national day of celebration. We have intense empathy with all those who now mourn their loved once or live in exasperating uncertainty", the King said in a statement.
The Ministry of Foreign Affairs had close contact with the authorities in Nice all night. So far no there's been no reports of Dutch victims and no one came forward to report someone missing, a spokesperson said to Het Parool. The ANWB emergency center also received no reports of involved Dutch. Both the Ministry and the ANWB are keeping close contact with local authorities.