Participants and organizers of the four day marches Vierdaagse in Nijmegen commemorated the victims of a terrorist attack in Nice, France during the official opening of the marches on Sunday. The Taptoe was played during the opening ceremony on Wedren and a minute of silence was held
Following the attack in Nice, France on Thursday, the Dutch police are reassessing security around events in the Netherlands to see whether additional measures are necessary, National Police Chief Erik Akerboom said to broadcaster NOS.
The council for Moroccan mosques in the Netherlands RMMN released a statement condemning the terrorist attack in Nice, France on Thursday night. The council calls on its members and all mosques to dedicate a prayer to the victims and their families during Friday prayers
Dutch parliamentarians reacted shocked and horrified to the attack in Nice, France on Thursday that left at least 84 people dead and hundreds injured. The first of the victims have been identified. So far none of the victims are Dutch and no Dutch have been reported missing
Dutch King Willem-Alexander expressed his condolences to the people of France following a terrorist attack in Nice on Thursday. "Our heart goes out to the victims of the attack in Nice", he said. So far there have been no reports of Dutch victims.
The identities of the at least 80 people killed and hundreds injured in a terrorist attack in Nice, France on Thursday night, are still unclear. At least three Dutch were present at the attack and survived it relatively unharmed. Everyone is in a state of shock after the attack, they told various Dutch media.
At least 80 people were killed when a truck drove into a crowd of people on a boulevard in the French city of Nice on Thursday night. The attack is being considered an act of terrorism. Dutch Prime Minister Mark Rutte is horrified by the attack. Minister of Foreign Affairs Bert Koenders described it as a "cruel crime against humanity" in a comment on Twitter.