fire extinguisher

Fire extinguisher
Jun 18 '18 11:20

Five people fell ill in Club Fix in Tilburg during the early hours of Sunday morning after someone set off a fire extinguisher. The incident happened around 3:00 a.m., the police confirmed to NU.nl.

It is believed that the dust from the fire extinguisher ended up in the club's air conditioning. The five people became sick from breathing the fumes. 

The owner of the club vacated the building as a precaution. The five ill people were treated for respiratory problems by paramedics at the scene. 

Feb 24 '14 19:27

A 15-year-old teen from Rotterdam, Felix, became the hero of Mühlbach am Hochkönig, a village in Austria, where his family was vacationing, when he saved his family and 3 other families they were vacationing with from a fire.

Subscribe to