Monseigneur Bekkerslaan

Ambulance
Sep 13 '19 09:30

Officials looking into the cause of a tragic carbon monoxide poisoning case in Doesburg say a charcoal barbecue grill is to blame. A 61-year-old father of 12 died in the incident, and his 45-year-old wife and 7-year-old son were hospitalized.

Their condition has improved since the Wednesday incident, and they are no longer in life-threatening danger.

Ambulance in Rotterdam, Netherlands
Sep 11 '19 10:48

A man died due to carbon monoxide poisoning after being found unresponsive in his home in Doesburg on Wednesday morning. His wife and one of their children were admitted to hospital in critical condition, AD reports.

Dutch emergency services in action
Sep 11 '19 09:19

Update, 10:54 a.m., 11 Sept. 2019: The father of the family was killed, the mother and one child were reportedly in critical condition. Eleven others, including more children, were in good condition.

Subscribe to