Possible carbon monoxide poisoning in The Hague; one dead, 11 hospitalized
A person was found dead in a home on Weimarstraat in The Hague on Thursday. The police suspect carbon monoxide poisoning may be the cause. Eleven other people, including four police officers, were taken to hospital, ANP reports.
The victims all come from homes on Weimarstraat. The police officers became unwell when they entered the homes.
As far as is currently known, none of the 11 people taken to hospital are in critical condition, according to the news wire.
The homes have all been aired out.