Richest Dutch together worth €163 billion: Quote 500
The richest Dutch became even richer over the past year, according to Quote's list of the 500 wealthiest Dutch. The total wealth of the people on this list increased by 11.6 percent to 163 billion euros. The richest Dutch person is still Charlene de Carvalho-Heineken, with 12.8 billion euros in capital, RTL Nieuws reports.
On average the 500 richest Dutch each have about 326 million euros. There are 29 billionaires on the Quote 500 list. The poorest person on the list has a capital of 80 million euros, 9 million euros more than last year.
The top 5 richest Dutch according to Quote 500:
- Charlene de Carvalho-Heineken, 12.8 billion euros (increase of 2.4 percent)
- Frits Goldschmeding, 4.8 billion euros (increase of 11.6 percent)
- Ralph Sonnenberg, 2.8 billion euros (increase of 3.7 percent)
- John de Mol, 2.7 billion euros (increase of 3.8 percent)
- Hans Melchers, 2.3 billion euros (increase of 4.2 percent)
The richest families in the Netherlands:
- Brenninkmeijer family, 22 billion euros
- Vorm family, 9.1 billion euros
- De Rijcke family, 2.1 billion euros
- Dreesmann family, 1.7 billion euros
- Melchior family, 1.4 billion euros.
The Dutch Royal Family, the Oranje-Nassau family, is 11th on the list of richest families with a capital of 1 billion euros.