Carbon monoxide poisoning kills two men in Kaatsheuvel drug lab
Two men were found dead in an active drug lab in the garden of a Kaatsheuvel home on Friday afternoon. The two 48-year-old men from Kaatsheuvel died from carbon monoxide poisoning, the police announced.
The involved home is located on Prins Marutisplein, according to Omroep Brabant. Emergency services tried to resuscitate the two men, but it was to no avail. Another man and a woman were taken to hospital to be checked over. The 21-year-old man is the resident of the home. He was arrested for questioning after he was cleared by the hospital.
The police did an investigation at the home over the weekend. An active drug lab was found in the garage.