Paramedics and a police officer at the scene of an incident (Stock photo: Politie) - Credit: Paramedics and a police officer at the scene of an incident (Stock photo: Politie)
Tuesday, September 27, 2016 - 10:16
Nine hospitalized for carbon monoxide poisoning in The Hague
Nine people were hospitalized on Monday night after they sustained carbon monoxide poisoning on the Troelstrakade in The Hague, the fire department said on Twitter. According to RTL Nieuws, the carbon monoxide was released by a broken geyser in an apartment building. The current condition of the affected people is unknown.