Thursday, January 1, 2015 - 10:56
Neighbors save baby from house fire
Two neighbors saved a baby from a burning house on Cornelis Drebbelstraat in Tilburg last night. According to a spokesperson for the fire department, the fire started around midnight in the fuse box. The house is completely burnt out and must be considered lost. The baby and two other occupants were in the house when the fire started. Those three and the two rescuers were taken to the hospital for an examination. They are doing well.