Thursday, November 13, 2014 - 11:55
Four hurt in two Rotterdam gas leaks
Five people were hurt by carbon monoxide poisoning in Rotterdam last night. At around 21:30 one person fainted in his apartment in the district of Charlois. His roommate took him to the hospital. The baby sleeping in the adjacent apartment was also taken to the hospital. In the district of Katendrecht three people smelled a strange odor. To be safe they went to stand on the balcony and called the fire department.. The fire department concluded that there was carbon monoxide in the house, probably because of a broken geyser. Two of the three were taken to the hospital.