Prinses Annalaan

Ambulance
Apr 10 '19 07:32

Seven residents of an apartment building on Prinses Annalaan in Leidschendam were taken to hospital on Tuesday to be checked for carbon monoxide poisoning. A total of 16 homes were evacuated, AD reports.

The fire department and ambulance service responded to the apartment building in large numbers on Tuesday afternoon after someone reported smelling gas in the building. Measurements showed that there was no gas leak, but there was a much too high concentration of carbon monoxide in the building.

Subscribe to