Mild weekend temperatures drop to -2 on Tuesday
The cloudy week will continues on Saturday, but there's a good chance the clouds will break a bit on Sunday. The somewhat milder temperatures will fall by mid-week, with a drop below freezing on Tuesday, according to meteorological institute KNMI.
Light rain in various parts of the country was expected on Saturday morning. By evening, more places will experience a drizzle. The maximum temperature will be about 11 degrees Celsius, falling to 8 degrees at night.
"The southwest wind is moderate above land and quite strong along the coast," says the weather service.
Sunday will be rainy again, but the showers will gradually clear with at least a thirty percent chance of some clear skies. The high and low temperature will be similar to Saturday. The weather will be dry the following days, with winds of up to 19 kilometers per hour.
The sun could peak out a bit on Monday, though it will be colder. Then, as the overnight period ushers in Tuesday morning, the temperature is likely to fall as low as -2 degrees, with light frost developing. Though it will warm back up during the day, it could drop to 0 degrees again on Wednesday.
From Friday onward there is a 60 percent chance of "fairly cold weather", with the prospect of showers. "At night and early morning there is a 40% chance of light frost." By the first few days of December, there is a better chance of milder weather, the KNMI said.