Wageningen tops 11 Dutch universities on THE's global 200 list
Wageningen University & Research is the best university in the Netherlands, according to the top 200 global universities ranking by Times Higher Education. The Netherlands has 11 universities in the top 200, and 7 in the top 100. The University of Twente dropped out of the ranking this year.
The Times researchers ranked global universities by looking at 13 indicators, including their research, quality of education, and international activities. Here follows a list of the Dutch universities and their spot in the ranking:
- Wageningen University & Research, 59
- University of Amsterdam, 62
- Delft University of Technology, 67
- Leiden University, 67
- Erasmus University Rotterdam, 69
- University of Groningen, 73
- Utrecht University, 75
- Maastricht University, 127
- Radboud University Nijmegen, 128
- Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam, 138
- Eindhoven University of Technology
While the University of Twente dropped off the top 200 list this year, it fell in the top 250. Tilburg University is also in the top 250.