Wednesday, November 26, 2014 - 13:46
Two UK tourists die snorting heroin sold as coke
The bodies of two British men were found in a hotel room in Amsterdam-Zuid on Tuesday. The cause of death for the two men was probably sniffing white heroin, which was presumably sold to them as cocaine. The victims were 20 and 21 years old. An autopsy will be done on the two victims to confirm the cause of death. A test at the NFI determined that the white heroin has the same composition as the heroin found in previous investigations. It has already killed at least one other victim and has made many users unwell. On Tuesday the GGD started another campaign to warn tourists of the danger, using text cards, matrix boards and warnings in hotels.