Cynthia Harms

Albert Heijn promotional pans
Jan 25 '17 16:00

Cynthia Harms' pet birds fell dead to the ground while she was cooking with Albert Heijn's promotional non-stick pans. They died of Teflon poisoning, she claims on Facebook. The supermarket chain is investigating the matter, but stresses that the pans are safe when used normally, Albert Heijn wrote in a response on Facebook.

A spokesperson for the supermarket chain told the Telegraaf that they received complaints about the pans and birds from two customers.

Subscribe to