breathing problems

Inside an Apple Store
Aug 20 '18 14:50

The Apple Store on Leidseplein in Amsterdam was evacuated on Sunday afternoon after an iPad exploded. Three people had breathing problems after the incident, AT5 reports.

Employees put the iPad in a sand-filled container, but that proved to be insufficient. "It probably involved a leaking battery pack", the fire department said on Twitter. The breathing problems were likely caused by something leaking from the iPad.

800px-Brandweer_Hoofddorp_Unit_344_2011_foto2-800x575
Feb 20 '15 07:58

Several people were wounded in a fire at a snack bar below a seniors complex on Otto C. Huismantstraat in Nijmegen this morning.

Subscribe to