Schiphol travelers can fly to ten new summer destinations this year
Schiphol added ten new routes to its summer schedule. Passengers flying from Schiphol airport can now choose from nearly 200 European destinations and over 100 intercontinental destinations, the airport announced, Up In The Sky reports.
The number of flights to several already existing Schiphol destinations was also increased for summer. The summer schedule is in place from March 27th to October 28th.
The 10 new destinations are:
- Monrovia, Liberia. Three times per week with KLM
- Freetown, Sierra Leone. Three times per week with KLM
- Tirana, Albania. Tree times per week with Transavia
- Porto Santo, Portugal. Once a week with TUI
- Katowice, Poland. Three times per week with Transavia
- Graz, Austria. Seven times per week with KLM
- Gdansk, Poland. Seven times per week with KLM
- Cagliari, Italy. Seven times per week with KLM