Friday, January 2, 2015 - 11:02
Hundreds without gas after firework bomb
About 350 households in Olland, Brabant are without gas. This is because of a gas leak that was presumably caused by fireworks thrown in a manhole yesterday. Grid manager Endinet is working hard to stop the leak, Omroep Brabant reports. It is not known how long this will take. There was a meter high flame when the gas ignited. The fire department put up a water-screen to prevent the fire from spreading to nearby houses. Cars in the area were also towed away.