iPhone 5s and iPhone 5c Arrive on Friday, October 25
iPhone® 5s, the most forward-thinking smart phone in the world, and iPhone 5c, the most colorful iPhone yet, will be available in Italy, Russia, Spain and more than 25 more countries, among which The Netherlands, on Friday, October 25, announced Apple® on October 9th .The iPhone 5s redefines the best smart phone experience in the world with amazing new
features, all packed into a remarkable thin and light design,
- including the Apple-designed A7 64-bit chip,
- all-new 8 megapixel iSight® camera with True Tone flash and
- introducing Touch ID™, an innovative way to simply and securely unlock
your phone with just the touch of a finger.
iPhone 5c features an all-new design, packed with features people know and love
- like the beautiful 4-inch Retina® display,
- blazing fast performance of the A6 chip,
- and the 8 megapixel iSight camera
- all while delivering great battery life.
iPhone 5s and iPhone 5c both offer more LTE bands than any other smart phone in the world and include all-new FaceTime® HD cameras. The phones run on iOS 7 with even more great new features.
iPhone 5s comes in gold, silver or space gray for a suggested retail price of
- $199 (US) for the 16GB model,
- $299 (US) for the 32GB model and
- $399 (US) for the 64GB model.
The iPhone 5c comes in blue, green, pink, yellow and white for a suggested retail price of
- $99 (US) for the 16GB model and
- $199 (US) for the 32GB model.
The iPhone 4s is now available for free with a two-year contract from participating carriers.
Every customer who buys an iPhone 5s or iPhone 5c at an Apple retail store will
be offered free Personal Setup service, so they’ll be up and running with their new iPhone before they leave the store. New, free workshops are available at all Apple retail stores worldwide for customers who want to learn more about iOS 7 and their new device.