Achraf B., suspected of involvement in the murder of crime writer Martin Kok, told witness Anouar B. about Kok's assassination, providing information that only the perpetrator could have, the Public Prosecutor revealed in a pro-forma hearing against Achraf B. in the high-security court at Schiphol on Thursday. The suspect denies that this conversation with Anouar B. ever happened, NU.nl reports.
The police arrested a second suspect for involvement in the assassination of crime writer Martin Kok in Laren in 2016. The 25-year-old man from Utrecht was arrested in Den Bosch on Tuesday, NU.nl reports.
A 24-year-old man from Utrecht was arrested for the murder of former criminal and crime writer Martin Kok in Laren in 2016.
The suspect was already detained in the prison in Alphen aan den Rijn on suspicion of another crime, RTL Nieuws reports. He was again arrested on Wednesday morning on suspicion of involvement in Kok's murder. He is in restricted custody, which means that he is only allowed contact with his lawyer.
The police arrested two suspects in connection with a bomb planted under crime writer Martin Kok's car in Amsterdam in July last year. On Monday a 49-year-old man from Zuid-Holland was arrested, and on Tuesday night a 26-year-old man from Utrecht, te police said in a statement on Friday.
If bystanders hadn't noticed something strange underneath crime writer Martin Kok's car on Amsteldijk in Amsterdam on July 2nd last year, many people may have been hurt. The explosive planted under the car had the strength of about 40 hand grenades, the police said on Tuesday after doing a reconstruction of the explosion that may have happened.
Former criminal and crime writer Martin Kok was buried on Thursday. His funeral began in Volendam and ended in the Vrednhof cemetery in Amsterdam, where he was burried two tombstones removed from his friend and Heineken kidnapper Cor van Hout, AD reports.
Kok's coffin was carried by four young women in skimpy outfits. Champagne was served during the service. Friends and family ended the service with a last toast: "You were a top guy. You were a murder guy." and the lighting of firecrackers. PowNed filmed the funeral and posted it on YouTube on Friday.
A British man arrested on suspicion of involvement in the murder of crime blogger Martin Kok, was released again on Friday. He was not arraigned, but remains a suspect, the Public Prosecutor announced, according to the Telegraaf.
A 27-year-old British man was arrested in connection with the assassination of crime blogger Martin Kok. The man was near Kok when he was gunned down in te parking lot of sex club Boccaccio in Laren on Thursday, according to AD.
One person was fatally wounded in a shooting at a sex club in Laren, Noord-Holland, according to the AD. The victim, believed to be convicted killer-turned-crime blogger Martin Kok, died after shots rang out at the Boccaccio club on Hector Treublaan just after 11:30 p.m. on Thursday.
Kok was in his 80-year-old father's car at the time of the shooting, according to Het Parool. Investigators were still looking for those involved in the shooting as of 8 a.m. on Friday, the AD said.
The court summoned Martin Kok to remove the leaked documents from Willem Holleeder's criminal file from his website Vlinderscrime of face a fine of 5 thousand euros per hour. Links to the documents were removed from the site, though they can still be found on the site through search engines
Crime blogger Martin Kok's house and car were the victims of a shooting in Amsterdam Osdorp on Monday night. He believes the shooting was in retaliation of him posting photos of Willem Holleeder having dinner with a number of underworld figures on his website earlier on Monday