Over 130 Dutch restaurants score Bib Gourmand honours
Michelin announced its Bib Gourmand 2017 fr the Benelux region. A total of 134 restaruants in the Netherlands got these honours, 18 of which for the first time. 17 restaurants lost their Bib Gourmand, Misset Horeca reports.
Michelin awards the Bib Gourmand title to restaurants that offers a full menu for no more than 37 euros. A total of 313 restaurants in the Benelux received this honor - 165 in Belgium, 14 in Luxembourg and 134 in the Netherlands.
The following 18 restaruants are new to the list in the Netherlands:
- Rijsel in Amsterdam
- Bistro Nijeholt in Beetsterzwaag
- Hemingway in Bergen op Zoom
- Kasteel Elsloo in Elsloo
- Red Orchids in Heemstede
- Spandershoeve in Hilversum
- C'est la vie in Huisduinen
- Het Oude Dykhuys in Lisserbroek
- Umami by Han in Maastricht
- Lime in Malden
- Zott in Nieuwegein
- Bloemers in Oeffelt
- La Mere Anne in Oudendijk
- Le Petit Bistro in Sneek
- Vincent Eilandkeuken in Texel
- Brasserij Kok Verhoeven in Tilburg
- De Houtloods in Tilburg
- Flavours in Weert
A full list of the Bib Gourmand restaurants in the Netherlands can be seen here. Michelin will be releasing its Michelin guide for the Ntherlands on December 12th.